Saturday, June 14, 2014

Summer. The first of many installments.

School ended and summer had us hitting the ground running.  Our end of school pool party ended late and Owen was up at the crack of dawn the next morning for day camp. We are only a week and a half into summer and we've already had a yard sale, with accompanying snow cone stand, scout camp for Owen, friends galore, days spent swimming, parties with friends, sleepovers alone in the living room (that's how Emmie prefers to do it anyways) a trip to the river, kids trip to Eagle Island (without me...hallelujah!) father and son's campout, and a whole lot of crazy!  The kids have yet to be in bed before 10:00.  And just to clarify I mean 10:00 pm.   I think it's going to be an awesome summer.
 







2 comments:

Sydney Okazaki said...

I have to ask about the last picture of Emmie… Is her belly button a new discovery?

Brooke said...

I can't stop staring at the last picture.