Monday, July 28, 2014

Meeting Mae

While John drove the kids home to unpack, mow the lawn, and do laundry, I headed off to Provo for  a little relaxation.  I spent Friday night through Sunday only slightly caring for babies that weren't my own.  Being and aunt is wonderful!  And my children weren't there demanding things of me so I just got to rest, and eat, and hold babies.  I loved it!  These babies are about 2 1/2 months apart.  It's amazing how even a 2 month old can suddenly look huge when put next to a teeny tiny newborn. 

I worked a little while I was there and went and picked apricots with Cy on Saturday afternoon.  And since I have a wonderful  husband who took care of all of the post vacation crazy for me, I spent my first day home from vacation making jam.  Perfect.

No comments: