Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Where did the month go?!

This month has been a little crazy.  So what have we been up to?

Ains started piano.  She is loving it and doing great!

Owen is in an after school tennis program.  He likes it, but he did have to pay us back for his first lesson because he was such a stinker. 

I've been busy with primary.  In our primary the other 3 members of the presidency and our chorister all had babies between the end of June to the middle of August.  None of us have been released.  It's been a little crazy.  Primary program here we come!

John has been working on a murder trial.  The trial starts in 3 weeks and lasts for 6.  We are starting to see less and less of him. 

I'm still working for the children's book website and I started cleaning my mom's house for her twice a month. 

We got to spend some time with John's family and his sister Melanie.  She traveled all the way from Georgia with a newborn for the BSU/BYU game.  Now that's a true fan.

John has been traveling.  He went on a work conference to Jackson Mississippi and then he went to Missouri where he went to another Mormon History conference because his book won another award!  That's right.  His book won 2 awards.  He made more in award money than he got for writing the book.  I think that's kind of funny.  How awesome though, right!? 
Since we weren't there someone got this fuzzy picture for us.  It's the only proof I have that he was actaully there and won an award :)

1 comment:

SD and EJ said...

How fun that Ains started piano! Tell her next time I see her, she has to play something for me.

And I think it's so, so cool that Owen is playing tennis. I'm going to make Ash play tennis in a few years.