Thursday, January 10, 2013

Emmie Lately

Emmie seems to be growing up way to fast,  Sometimes I wish I could freeze her.  But alas, I cannot.  So here is just a bit of Emmie lately.

Here she is enjoying some of her favorite foods, chocolate and avocado.  Had I let her have cottage cheese as well she might have died and gone to heaven.
Emmie worked very hard on these....um....actually I'm not sure what they are, but she worked very hard on them.
Also Emmie started Primary this past Sunday.  Due to the shear earliness of starting 9:00 church and having to be there an extra 30 minutes early to get my sharing time set up and all of the pre-church primary stuff taken care of we missed taking a picture of her.  She was cute.  What was weird though was that she started crying at the beginning of sharing time.  Even though I was sitting 3 feet in front of her.  It was kind of funny that she was the sunbeam with a mom right there and she was the one crying.  So she ended up on her teachers lap for a good 30 minutes!

But then after church, at about 6:00 that night we noticed that she had this awful rash over her entire body.  It was hot and red and swollen.  It definitely freaked me out a bit.  After a few days of benadryl and steroid cream it has finally faded.  What a fun memory to share with her first day of primary.  Good thing we got a picture of that!

No comments: