Thursday, April 4, 2013

Birthday's

Among all the chaos of our move this year John and I celebrated the day's of our birth.  My birthday was right before our move and we were living in boxes...literally. John took me out that weekend for dinner and some shopping.  And it was a nice enough day on my actual birthday so we got out of the house and went for a walk along the Eagle river and then went to my mom's for cake. 

I took John to lunch at Cheesecake Factory for his birthday since I knew the bulk of the evening would be filled with a 3rd grade music program.  After Ainsley's music performance we came home and had birthday milkshakes.  Because I guess that's the new thing to do.
And then Sunday we had people over for cake and ice cream and  John got to open his presents.  Poor John is still waiting for his gift from me.  I bought him a cheap desk and I'm in the process of refinishing it.  It's taking forever....he's sure to get it one day!


2 comments:

EJ said...

I'm excited to see the refinished desk!

KT said...

Happy Birthday to you both! :)