Sunday, November 10, 2013

Halloween!

Halloween this year was full of all kinds of crazy!  The cast of characters included....

A Ninja (Coal the black ninja from Ninjago to be exact)
A Witch
And a Fairy
We carved pumpkins like crazy knife carver people...






We trunk-or-treated (lame if you ask me, but the kids love it. Probably just because they love candy.)
 
We also partied in our respective classrooms...



And like any good mother of three I only took pictures of my youngest in her class party.  Ya, I'm cool like that.  The kids Halloween was full of candy parties, trick-or-treating (at John's work and around the neighborhood).  They got sooooo much candy.  Ains and Owen trick-or-treated for hours!  They even went out with the cool parents that drove their kids around after everyone was cold and tired.  I think they got a solid 3 hours of knocking on doors and getting candy.  We have candy that will last us until next Halloween for sure.  I've taken a lot of it away and put it in the freezer.  Mostly because I had to wash Owen's sheets due to the fact that they were covered in chocolate.  And that's when I said, "Enough is enough!!!"

2 comments:

shellydinger said...

Those are mad carving skills! The owl is my favorite.

KT said...

Your kids are so cute. :)