Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Conference Projects

While conference weekend was a pretty typical one for us (full of cinnamon rolls and watching conference) there were a few noteworthy events.  The missionaries ended up watching the first session with us and hanging out for a bit that day.  We've never done that before.  We now have a set of missionaries for every ward.  It feels completely weird to have that in Boise, Idaho.  I've never lived anywhere where the missionaries were so present.  It was actually nice having them here.  And the kids were pretty well behaved.  A win, win situation I'd say!

We also got some projects done.  We completed this puzzle.  I'm now going to be a conference and a Christmas time puzzler.  (A puzzler is my name for people that do puzzles.) 
And Owen got a great start on the Griffindor scarf he is knitting himself for his Halloween costume!  Yay Owen!

2 comments:

EJ said...

I'm excited for the day Brant stops destroying everything and we can make a puzzle during conference. That is so cool that Owen is making his own scarf!

KT said...

Um, I hate puzzles. I am an anti-puzzler.

Amazing scarf!