Thursday, October 15, 2015

Murder Mystery Party

So this is Brooke.  I may have mentioned her in the past.

 She has a birthday in September.  And while we were camping this summer we decided that we would have a murder mystery dinner and John would smoke some meat for her birthday.  And that we did.

It was a 50's themed party.  I had fun decorating.  And I learned that I'm lame and don't have enough place settings for a dinner party of 8.  I'm lacking 2 spoons and 1 knife.  But what I lacked in silverware, I tried to make up for in decorations.  I thought it turned out cute!



 Brooke was a prom queen and the murdere, Aaron was a  media mogul, I was a news reporter, and John was a music/dance sensation.  
It was fun to get all dressed up.  John and I rarely do that.  We ended up having a fun night.  And now I'm hoping I have a need to throw a 50's party again! I mean, I've got all the stuff!

2 comments:

KT said...

You guys look awesome!

Brooke said...

That was so fun! Thanks for doing that! Remind me never to try a smoky eye again in real life though. That looks horrible! ;) You're the BEST!