Thursday, August 26, 2021

December 2020

Sadly the month of December went by in a blur. Heather and I took our primary activity group to walk around the Scentsy lights. Which was a little bit sad because it was Emmie's last primary activity. She would be going to Young Women's in January! 


Leo got neutered. He was super sad. 


Emmie tried her hand at baking. I'm starting to notice that she likes to play with the food rather than make the food....



We celebrated my mom's birthday and drove out to Caldwell to see more Christmas lights. The Caldwell lights never disappoint. 



We enjoyed lots of Christmas movies and the decorations. I did a Christmas puzzle. John and I celebrated out 20th anniversary, and did lots and lots of (online) shopping. 


We spent Christmas Eve at our house. A delicious bbq dinner, christmas poppers, and games.


Christmas morning was perfect like always.Christmas day is my favorite. I make a point to relax all day, enjoy the kids and do as few dishes as possible. Leo helped us out on Christmas morning by sleeping in while we opened gifts. 



Emmie is our budding artist and got paint supplies to help her along in her newfound talent.


Ainsley got airpods and things to help her relax.


Owen got speakers for his room and has since created what he calls, "the triangle of sound."


John bought me two awesome gifts. A t-shirt so I could always remember my horrifying experience in Rawlings Wyoming, and the game Duel that Kort and I used to play when we were kids. It was really thoughtful. 


And I'm lame and didn't get a picture of John's gifts. I'm really bad at taking pictures!

We spent the rest of our Christmas break being lazy. Except for the day that we rented a carpet cleaner and Owen and I cleaned our carpets. 

And that's all I can remember, so I'll have to end there!

No comments: