Sunday, November 23, 2008

A few random things I should have posted, but haven't yet...

Believe it or not Owen came up with this angelic pose on his own. He originally did it just because, no camera's or anything. Every time he does it I just can't help but laugh.
Here is a picture John got of Ains playing school. I'm impressed that all of her students look so attentive.
I started copying Shelly and trying out new hair-do's on Ains. This one has become a favorite. It stays in and she always looks adorable.

Today I was in charge of sharing time and, if I do say so myself, it turned out awesome. I was a bit discouraged when I was trying to be super prepared by planning early because I knew the end of the month was going to be hectic for me, and the sharing time I had originally planned was done by someone else. I ended up making John do a little skit with me. He was Mr. Gratitude, and I was the grumpy girl. He put gratitude glasses on me that made it possible for me to see all my blessings (balloons with blessings written on them all over the floor). I was then able to fill my garbage bag full of balloons and become thank-ful in stead of thank-empty. We will be doing a few performances this week for select audiences. (sorry the picture is awful, I had it on a weird setting when I made Ains take our picture)

3 comments:

shellydinger said...

Ainsley's hair does look super cute. That is one I haven't tried yet. I love that Ains plays school (especially Owen sitting there holding a ball). It gets me so excited for Hailey to do fun creative stuff like that.

Aimee said...

Owen is super cute!! I love Ainsley's hair....I will try that one when Macie is older.

I must say John doesn't look too happy in that picture for being Mr. Gratitude!! :)

Elizabeth said...

I love your primary skit! I miss being in primary because I loved doing silly skits and making the kids laugh. You can't really do that with young women...