Monday, April 14, 2014

Brooke

I've been a little sad and depressed lately.  For several reasons really.  The good news is I'm over it and out of my funk.  The bad news is one of the reasons I was in my funk was because one of my best friends moved away.  A whole 3 miles away.  And it made me sad.  She is truly one of my favorite people in the world.  She has been like a sister to me for years.  And I desperately hope that the 3 miles won't affect our friendship at all.  Because the thought of that makes me really sad.  So here is my photo montage dedicated to Brooke.  And also, I have noticed I have no nice smiley pictures of Brooke and I.  That is being added to my to-do list immediately.



1 comment:

Brooke said...

Awww. stop! I just got around to checking your blog and I see this?! Way to make me bawl! I love you! You ARE my sister and 3 miles won't change that!