Saturday, April 5, 2014

Jealous!

My parents (being the Disney Freaks that they are) were talking one day.  And they decided that they wanted to have one big memorable and individual moment with each grandchild.  They decided that they would take their grandkids to Disney Land when they were 10. This was the lucky year for Bria and Ainsley to be able to go.  They took off and left us for the week of spring break.  We were all completely jealous!  Owen is awaiting his turn, only 2 1/2 years away!

They had a blast.  They were gone for a full week.  Spent 4 days at Disney Land.  Experienced their first earthquake while waiting in line to ride the Cars ride.  Quite a memorable trip I'd say.  I know that it is something Ainsley will never forget.

3 comments:

SD and EJ said...

What a fun thing for your kids! Ainsley is so pretty. I love that she's wearing the Mickey ears in all the pictures.

Merel said...

Lucky girls!! They must have had so much fun.
Miss my pretty little nieces so much!

shellydinger said...

Lucky lucky! That is such a fun idea. I am still loving Ainsley's hair. She looks beautiful.