Sunday, April 27, 2014

Wicked

John and I had tried and failed to get some tickets to Wicked for Ains for her birthday.  So when a friend came to me last Wednesday and told me that they had found some super cheap tickets for Wicked I jumped on it. Actually I forgot about it until the  next morning. But at 5:30 Thursday morning I went to this website and found some tickets for $14 a piece.  I was sure it was a scam.  With taxes and fees the tickets were still only $25 a piece.  I made John check out the website to see if he thought is was legit.  Neither of us were sure.  So we bought them anyways! 

By 8:30 Thursday morning I had en email telling me that the tickets would be overnighted at no extra cost to us since the performance was for Friday night.  By Friday at 11:00 I had the tickets in hand.  When Ains got home from school I told her to get dressed up because we were going out that night.  She was completely excited when we got down to the Morrison Center and she realized what we were doing. 
Ainsley and I had an awesome night!  She loved it and I had fun seeing it again.  We were near the top but right in the center and had a great view. It was a perfect night out!

3 comments:

shellydinger said...

What an amazing surprise! (and the "Marriot Center" completely confused me and I reread the entire post to make sure you didn't drive to Utah. :)

jessica said...

Haha! I didn't even realize I wrote that! *Morrison center :)

EJ said...

So fun!