Friday, January 2, 2015

Other Holiday Happenings

I was a pretty crummy photographer during Christmas break.  The honorable mentions that happened but were not well photographed were...
*** Bria's birthday.
***John's family in town for a couple of days for Hailey's baptism.  The baptism was wonderful and it was fun to have lots of family gatherings for a few days! We had a Christmas party at Dan and Paige's one night and John's family was over here the next night after the baptism. 

***New Year's Eve dinner with friends and then heading off to Skate World for ice skating to ring in the new year.  Unfortunately this ice skating experience was not so great.  Our last two family ice skating nights were so fun...I'm not sure what happened this time.  Actually maybe I'm exaggerating.  The night was pretty fun, but just ended with a 30 minute full on breakdown by my oldest. Yes, my oldest.  I'm super excited for all of the emotional breakdowns that are sure to be headed my way. 

2 comments:

KT said...

Based on my own experience of raising a tween/teen....I'd say you have about 4 more years of pure emotional breakdowns/tantrums/crying fits. Worse than a two year old, I tell ya! It takes every ounce of patience I've got, and then some.

SD and EJ said...

I'm so glad you blogged again! It was fun to see you guys last week. Sorry about the meltdown; I'm really not looking forward to Ash growing up.