Monday, June 1, 2009

Comatose

It's currently 1:30 in the morning. I can't sleep because I took a 2 hour nap at 6:00 tonight and I didn't eat before bed so I finally gave into the sick feeling and got up to eat something and kill time on the internet rather than lay in bed awake listening to John snore (sorry John, but it's true:). Who say's you can't blog in the wee hours of the night?

While I was sitting in near darkness I hear a loud thud in Owen's room. But no crying. When I got around to checking on him this is what I found. I can't believe he rolled out of bed without it phasing him at all. Talk about a deep sleeper! The poor guy had his head just under his bed and kept whacking it on his bed frame every time he moved his head. So maybe it was a good thing I had to get out of bed to eat. Maybe.

4 comments:

shellydinger said...

I hate waking up from a late evening nap knowing that I'm not gonna get a good nights sleep! I too deal with the curse of the snoring husband. I envy Owen sleeping so hard. Favorite part: his incredible farmer tan! Awesome.

Aimee said...

Poor kid!! Funny story though!! LOL

Val said...

My kids do the same thing! I wonder what they're dreaming about when they do this?

SD and EJ said...

One time, I think at Diabetes camp, we were sleeping on these beds in a little cabin with a cement floor and Goob fell out of his bed and hit the cement really hard. It was funny. (He didn't get hurt, so I can say that).