Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Some ramblings.....

Ains had went on vacation this last weekend and left her family behind. I was a little nervous to send her out on her own, but in the end left the decision up to her. So, on Friday evening she ventured off for Salt Lake to spend the weekend with the Dinger side of the family. Dan and Paige were kind enough to offer her a ride, and we didn't see her again until LATE Monday night. From what I have been told, there was only one bout of home sickness, a little naughtyness at church, tons of playing, a trip to BYU and some swimming. I'm pretty sure she had a fabulous time.

Owen, on the other hand, did not have such a wonderful weekend. He lost his built in entertainer. The poor guy just can't seem to come up with things to do on his own. I guess he's been spoiled with an older sister who's imagination is out of this world. What will we do when school starts??? I just might go crazy!

Owen has also officially reached the point that has made me worry that he might not live to see his 5th birthday. The kid seems to be turning into a disaster...and I haven't been dealing with it so well (I'll blame it on the pregnancy, although I'm sure I would feel the same way if I wasn't pregnant). Our days are filled with whining, screaming (that's one I just don't tolerate), and various disasters. It's just one thing after another with this kid. One of yesterday's big disasters was the tube of go-gurt that was squirted ALL OVER the kitchen while I was cleaning the bathrooms. Not a surface was left unsplattered. Owen has been banned from go-gurt for the time being. I was also told that he had been in trouble in nursery on Sunday (I'm going to have to talk to the nursery leaders to get some details...they didn't tell me anything when I picked him up and I can't seem to get answers from anyone, so now I'm just worried it was really bad). I'm seriously ready to pull my hair out. Apparently we won't be ending at the terrible two's, we're just gearing up for the disaterous and miserable three's. Someone please help me!!!

Also, it's HOT!!!! I'm not kidding! I'm a living sauna. I rarely feel cool and I swear I'm having hot flashes. I just sit and sweat continually all day. It's great. I love it. I really can't wait to give birth. Haven't I already been pregnant for like a year? How can I possibly have 12 weeks left?????


( Don't I just look miserable?)

No comments: