Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Family Gathering

A couple of weeks ago we headed down to Salt Lake for a family gathering. The circumstances were sad, John's Grandpa passed away (who we all loved, and I'm still convinced I was his favorite granddaughter in law), but it's always fun to see family. It was nice to see members of John's extended family that we haven't seen forever too. The funeral was very nice. It was a happy funeral. I loved the stories that were told. This is a picture of John's mom and her family.














I have some adorable pictures that I wanted to post but they are in the wrong format. So as soon as John reformats them I'll post them. Just a little heads-up...Steph and Mel, they are of you!

3 comments:

SD and EJ said...

I'm a little afraid.

Melanie said...

I'm afraid too! I don't know if I look adorable in any pictures!!! :)

Elizabeth said...

I agree that funerals are never a good reason to get together, but I always enjoy seeing extended family. I guess I am a familial social butterfly. (Reading over that, it sounds a little weird. Sorry.)