Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Update...........

We are still in the middle of repairs.

I'd post pictures but everything looks about the same as before.

There is now a new batch of sickies. This time its me, Ains, and poor Emmie gets to have all illness this year. We all have some weird flu/cold. I'm not sure what it is. But it knocked me out for 4 full days. I'm on day 5 and still wiped out...just not confined to bed today. Ains is still in the middle of it. Hopefully she'll recover more quickly than I have.

We are now waiting on paint, new floors, and texture on our walls.

Our closet is done. So we have that back.

And now instead of washer repairmen, we're dealing with garage door repairmen.

I'm going to keep a tally of how many things break this year. Because if we keep up this pace we'll set some sort of record for sure!

And that's all I have to say about that.

I'm going to take a nap.

No comments: