Monday, February 28, 2011

Pause

I know this is the exact same post as like 2 posts ago...but seriously....I wish I could freeze time and make Emmie stay this age for a long time. Maybe not forever, because that would be crazy, but I am thoroughly enjoying her at this age. I wish I would have enjoyed my other two as much but for some reason I was too uptight. Or maybe I just forgot how they were at this age. She's just so round, and innocent, and sweet. She has the funniest run (hopefully she'll outgrow that one or she might have to endure a bit of teasing later in life, but for now it's adorable.) She loves to give everyone a hug good night. She is usually so content and happy. And it's even cute how she typically looks homeless. I know this age will fly by. I just wish I could slow it down.






1 comment:

SD and EJ said...

She is adorable! I think she has the cutest little body and the best laugh.