Tuesday, June 21, 2011

This Girl's Got Style!

Emmie is slowly but surely entering the wonderful world of dress-up. And it makes me smile every time I see her in her favorite accessories.

These goggles have been on Emmie constantly for about a week now. She wears them everyday. She wears them to the store, she wore them to our ward primary activity, she wears them everywhere, literally! And I laugh everywhere we go.


I'm wondering if here love of goggles will fade as the kids swimming lessons end and she isn't reminded of them every day. Only time will tell......

4 comments:

shellydinger said...

I'm so sad that we live so far away. That girl is adorable! That first picture is bound to be a classic one. Bravo to her for having the coordination to walk in those shoes. I love it.

Alene said...

I keep forgetting how grown up she is getting. She's become a little person instead of a baby.

Elizabeth said...

She and Davis would get along famously!

SD and EJ said...

Ash has never been into dressing up for some reason. Cohen does put on a pink necklace every morning and wear it every day. Emmie looks so cute in her goggles!