Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Bridal Shower.....

Since Syd is officially engaged and getting married in December(to Cy)....
We decided to throw her a bridal shower. Kort and I just did the decorations. We went all out as you can tell. We even made her a cute little kitchen utensil "cake". Thank you pintrest.
Syd got a ton of great stuff. It's weird that she'll be married soon.
On December 28th she'll be Syd Okazaki (I really hope I spelled that right.)
We're very excited for her. Even if we have to leave for Vegas the day after Christmas in order to be a part of the joyous occasion.

John took their engagement pictures. Here are a couple of his 'artsy' favorites. Once again...he did a great job!

4 comments:

EJ said...

Syd looks so much like you! I like the phone picture.

shellydinger said...

Awesome job John. The phone picture is my favorite too. And I've never seen a utensil cake - so much cooler than those diaper cake things at baby showers.

Anonymous said...

Seriously, she can not be getting married. Isn't she still like 6 years old like when we used to come visit your parents?

Cute pics!

kt

Elizabeth said...

Does her fiancé know she reads junie b jones? Or at least she did the last time I saw her...800 years ago... Time flies! Congrats! How did they meet?