Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Third times a charm!

Last week I had my third "procedure" on the veins in my right leg. I think I'm going to go for a world record for most surgeries to one leg. It was fun. I didn't have a ton of work that needed done but our insurance coverage will be a lot worse next year. So I decided to go ahead and have it done now instead of wait and pay more than double for the same thing. Sine I was a returning patient I even got a nasty ugly vein removed for free! See, there are benefits to multiple surgeries!
While I recovered, I slept.

And apparently Emmie slept as well.
And Owen entertained himself.

4 comments:

EJ said...

Sweet little Owen. I'm scared Cohen is going to be even worse!

shellydinger said...

I hope this is the last one! I've had killer vein issues since I was pregnant with Audrey, and I'm afraid a few procedures are in my future. (and I love that Emmie)

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Hope you are feeling good now!

kt

Elizabeth said...

So fun... Did your vein have a name?