Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween

Our Halloween was a success this year. We had 2 scary vampires and a bat.

Ains lucked out and got to borrow an incredible handmade dress (made by my talented friend Karalenn...who so graciously brought the dress with her on a flight from New York).

Owen got more candy than any child should ever get on Halloween. I offered to buy the kids candy, he refused. And then went and got his money and offered to buy his sisters. Smart kid.

Emmie soon discovered a love for Halloween when realized that people were just giving her candy for no particular reason. Needless to say she got the hand of trick-or-treating quickly.





Oh, and John dressed like a creepy 80's rocker. It was awesome. People didn't even recognize him. Too bad we only got this self-portrait, and not the complete photo shoot that he deserved.

2 comments:

shellydinger said...

I've been waiting for your Halloween post! Those are the most believable vampires ever! Seriously, I think they are my favorite of the year - They truly look the part. And I have always wanted to get one of those sleeve tatoos.

Kohl said...

Great costumes! Why didn't you dress up along with John? :) We got way too much candy too. Wish I could just throw it away without the kids noticing.