Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to the spunkiest and happiest 2 year old I know!
Emmie is such a light in our family. She's so happy and excited about everything (well, most things, unless it's something that she doesn't like.) She's so bright and energetic. It's just her personality. It always has been. I need to be a little more like her.
She's a dramatic little girl. She's easily offended if she gets in trouble. She's bossy. Especially with her babies and Owen. She's always saying, "No! No! Owee!" And we love her for it.
She's easily scared. Currently she's afraid of one of our puppy stuffed animals and the dark. And I love the way she says, "Scawy, dowk, scawy." She might be using this as a ploy to get out of bed however, the jury is still out on that one.
She loves Owen and Ainsley. She's always so excited for them to get home from school.
For a 2 year old I think she's pretty obedient. Of course she often says no. But I'm amazed at how many times she says, "Alright mommy." Plus it's adorable.
Her favorite shows are Martha Speaks, aka: the puppy yow, (weird, right?) and Cinderella.
Her best friends are Suzanna and Elsie (Nanna and Elwie).
We all love her so much. And so does everyone that meets her. She's just a lovable person. It must be because her happiness is contagious!
Here is Emmie with the closest face I can find a picture of for when she is saying something is scary. Except here I believe she is saying, "cold".And this picture encompasses Emmie's spunk...while dancing.

4 comments:

EJ said...

I can't believe she's 2! What a sweet, fun girl. I love happy kids. Happy birthday Emmie! (I got your message; I promise I am going to call you back).

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday cute girl!

kt

EJ said...

I just realized that Ash wore that exact same brown dress to church last week. Her cousin in CA sent it to her. It's so cute.

Merel said...

Happy Birthday to Emmie! She's adorable! :D