Friday, May 30, 2014

Dance Recital

Emmie also finished up her dance class this month.  She actually had 2 performances at retirement homes and then her big recital.  Her performances at her recital were two of my favorite things ever.  She was so animated and dedicated to her dance it was awesome!  I laughed so hard I cried.  If I recall I cried at Ainsley's first dance recital too but for different reasons.  I was just sad she was growing up.  Emmie brought me to tears through sheer entertainment.   I love that girl!


 
 
(Her dance files are too big to upload here so if you want to watch them you'll have to go to facebook :)

2 comments:

SD and EJ said...

She has such an awesome personality. I wish we lived by you!

I laughed so hard watching her video on facebook. Cute girl!

shellydinger said...

We have watched those videos a dozen times and still laugh. Best dance clip of all time! What a character.