Friday, May 30, 2014

The Trailer

Another really smart thing to do while in the middle of big projects is to make a big purchase.  I have wanted a tent trailer for a long time now.  Because while I love camping, I do not love camping in a tent.  And we don't have a vehicle big enough to get all of our gear to a camping spot.  We usually camp with friends that have large trailers and trucks and make them take stuff for us. 

So one night when talking to Kort and Dan we decided that we might like to buy a tent trailer together.  Because neither of us would use it more than 2-3 times a year and then we wouldn't feel guilty about the expense if we didn't end up using it much any given year.  So we started searching.  And we found one.  And we bought it.  And we love it!  Although it hasn't been camped in other than in the garage by the kids.  But we plan to fix that soon.  We've fixed it all up, cleaned it out, and it's ready to go.  And now we have a heater and a fridge while we camp!  Yay!




3 comments:

shellydinger said...

That is awesome! Tents are the one thing I hate about camping too.

KT said...

Aw fun! I don't mind tents, but we've thought about how much fun one of those would be too . . .

Elizabeth said...

I suspected you might have a tent trailer...Pinterest never lies. Oh yeah and your cabinets look fabulous. I'm super impressed. And I miss you. So haul your tent trailer down here and come say hi :)