Monday, April 20, 2015

Easter/Conference Weekend

We had a lovely Easter/Conference weekend. Mostly. Below we have pictures of the egg dying that nearly didn't occur due to misbehavior and tantrums.  We had been in a family time out 30 minutes before these pictures were taken.  But most of us still managed to have a good time.  One family member was still upset and did their best not to be photographed (it wasn't me or John :).  One day we will laugh about it for sure. I hope.
 




Easter egg hunt at grandma and grandpa's between sessions.  Way too many eggs!  But lots of fun!



And we also watched a lot of conference.  This is Barbie conference.  Ken had a lot of important words to impart to all of the barbies.

I also forced my family to do a puzzle again this conference.  This time we did the Eric Dowdle  Boise puzzle. Eric Dowdle's brother lives in our ward.  Just sayin.
I had to do it mostly by myself.  But I finished!  The Monday morning after conference :)

4 comments:

shellydinger said...

That Barbie Conference is the coolest thing I have ever seen!

Alene said...

I love the Barbie conference.

Kohl said...

Fun puzzle! And I love the Barbie conference. So clever!

EJ said...

The barbie conference is awesome! And I am totally going to do a puzzle next conference.