Thursday, April 9, 2015

Projects Galore!

When we arrived back home from Salt Lake we spent he remainder of our spring break working on school projects.  Both of my kids decided they wanted to participate in the OPTIONAL school science fair.  I shouldn't complain about being the mother of overachiever children....but sadly I can say I wasn't super supportive.  In 3 days we did 2 science projects and presentations, an additional mandatory science project, a book report and project, and created a musical instrument.  I was not a happy mamma for a few days there.  School projects are not my friend.  But in the end Ainsley and Owen were proud of their projects and both did a great job!  Owen even won for the 3rd grade!  So I guess I need to learn to change my attitude and enjoy the crazy while I'm in the middle of it. 


2 comments:

alene said...

I always hated projects. I don't miss them at all!!

EJ said...

Smarty pants kids! I am the worst at keeping up on homework and my kid is only in kindergarten. The later grades are going to kill me.