Thursday, April 9, 2015

Spring Break and John's Birthday

For the first part of our spring break we took the kids to Utah for a long overdue visit.  We left Boise the day before John's birthday.  John spent the day researching at the church history library with his dad.  He's such a party animal!  While the kids and I hung out with cousins.  Is it weird that this is the only picture I took on John's birthday.  I swore I at least got one of him blowing out the candles, but I can't find it anywhere! So enjoy the picture of my brother in law Eric playing in a spinny toy at the park.  You're welcome.
We spent the next couple days just hanging out with the Dinger's and made a trip down to temple square to walk around and see 'Meet the Mormons'.  Four of us were fans.  One family member (emmie) thought it was awful and boring.  You can't win 'em all!

No comments: