Wednesday, December 16, 2009

9 years

9 years ago today John and I were sealed in the Boise temple. We chose a hectic time of year to get married, it's even my mom's birthday! It seems our anniversary is usually overshadowed by the general chaos of the season. One year I was pregnant with Ains and for our anniversary we went to Red Robin and then stopped by our birthing class. This year is proving to be no different...most likely due to the newborn residing in our home. Luckily we always at least manage to make it out on some sort of a date!
BUT, even though our anniversary is usually brushed aside (more due to my laziness and craziness than John, he would prefer to do everything big!) I had to make mention of it. John is the one who keeps me sane, especially now as I am officially insane and a bit of an exhausted wreck. He keeps our home fun, is an amazing father, and I am truly grateful for him!

Also, I learned while looking for pictures of John and I together that we need to pose for more pictures! How awful is it that I couldn't find a picture of the two of us that wasn't a wedding picture!??? Hence the temple picture...but it is pretty isn't it?

8 comments:

Colleen said...

congrats!

Alene said...

Look at the three beautiful kids you've got!!

Elizabeth said...

Congrats! I remember a wintery trip to Boise with Shauna. Good times! You have to know we loved you (and still do, of course)!

EJ said...

Happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Ours is today, so I totally understand the craziness! Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Oops! That was from me!

**KT

Sheri said...

I always think of you too on "anniversary day". Every year I wonder why we got married in December, and then I remember... Hormones!!!

Ashlee said...

And 9 years ago Bryan ruined your mom's carpet. Happy Anniversary.