Monday, December 7, 2009

On a more positive note


Today the I took the kids to the post office and while we were in line the kids were fascinated with the drop box for the letters. They knew the letters went in there but they couldn't figure out where the letters went from there.


After giving it some thought Ains turned to me and said, "So do the letters get there by magic or does the mailman take them?" I couldn't help but giggle and the older man behind me got a pretty good laugh. He was chuckling for quite a while.

We must have magic on the mind.

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Hey, will you please email me your address so we can send you a Christmas card? THanks.
ashes582@hotmail.com

Dinger said...

Cute. Your pictures are great too!!

SD and EJ said...

I know I say this every day, but I love Ains. That is so cute!