Thursday, February 11, 2010

3 Months!



A bit about Emmie:
She hates the dark (if she is awake)
She loves to suck on her hands
She hates when I try to pick her nose
She is INCREDIBLY happy! It's almost as if she sits and waits for someone to look at her so she can smile at them!
She is a snacker...I don't think she ever eats until she's full. She just wants to eat little bits all day.
She loves to dance!
She hates the car
She is giggling and cooing and it makes my day.
She is has grown out of her 0-3 month clothes, the girl is definitely getting some chub!
She is still a terrible sleeper, in fact I think she was a better sleeper as a newborn...but I don't care as much this time around as I did with the other two for some reason. Except on the days when I'm truly exhausted...

4 comments:

EJ said...

She's so pretty! And I can't believe she's already three months. Even though she doesn't sleep great, at least she's still happy.

Alene said...

She has grown so much. And I can't tell now which sibling she looks like. I need to come and visit her.

Anonymous said...

She's so adorable and chubby Jess!

**KT

Aimee said...

3 months?? Wow....Crazy how time flies!