Saturday, February 6, 2010

Out with the old!


Due to the fact that I have a teeny tiny kitchen, and I've come to accept that fact that I will not be looking for a new house this year as I had originally intended, I am currently fighting for every inch I can get. So we bought a new stove and an above stove microwave, and a friend of ours is currently cutting down our old cupboard so it will all fit. Hopefully it all gets installed soon. Because i sold my oven an microwave already (I think I should have listed them for a little more because they sold in 24 hours where as I thought it would take a few weeks!)...so much for cooking! Looks like we'll be eating cold food the next few days.

6 comments:

EJ said...

I so wish we had an above stove microwave. It gives you so much more room. I'm sorry you won't get a new house, but at least you get something new, right?

shellydinger said...

But how is Owen going to microwave his own popcorn now?

jessica said...

Exactly shelly!!! Although I'm sure he'll figure out a way!

Dinger said...

Can't wait to see the results. We currently have our couch on Craig's list and no hits!! I guess I am going to have to knock down the price. . .a lot! I just want it out of my garage!!!

Kohl said...

Can't wait to see the finished product! It is always exciting to get something new, especially in your kitchen!!

Alene said...

We need some recent pictures of Emmie.