Thursday, April 7, 2011

New Tricks

Emmie has several new tricks. And, basically they're adorable. She can show you where her eye is, and say eye. She can show you where her ear is.
She can do a cute pouty cry. And her hair is long enough for little pig tails. (Technically neither of those are a trick, but it's cute.)
She can show you where her teeth are and say teeth.
And she can show you her tummy and say my favorite word of hers, "tubby". I love it when she points to her stomach and says "tubby!" in her little voice.

She can also point out her feet, hair, and mouth. She's pretty much a brainchild.


Emmie has also suddenly started talking. I swear 3 weeks ago she had 5 words and now she has like 20. The ones we hear the most (or that I can think of right now) are......

baby

tubby

Owen

Ainsley

Emmie

Mamma

Dadda

Cheese

Thank You

Nigh Night

na na (banana)

eye's

teeth

num num

uh, oh (she always says this innocently when she's into trouble. For example, I'll walk into my bathroom and she'll have gel all over the ground and she'll look at me with a confused look on her face and say, "uh, oh?" Like she has no idea how it happened.)


and last but not least........

naughty


Yes, Emmie says naughty. And it's always when she's tattling on someone. So she always says it while crying and pointing at someone else. Nice.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Did Ainsley teach Emmie to tattle? JK :) Love the "tubby" tummy...

Alene said...

Emmie looks so much more grown up in just the few weeks since I've seen her.