Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Favorite Phrases

Emmie has a habit of making me laugh.  So here are some of my current favorite things she says!

Whatcha doin?
(Said in her best Phineas and Pherb voice)

I pay you back!
(This started when Owen was begging for gum at the store and I told him no.  He then begged telling me he would pay me back.  So now when Emmie is wanting something and gets told no she begs again saying, "I pay you back!")

Oh, dang it.
(This one is my fault.  Maybe I shouldn't think it's cute, but I do.)

I not.
(Instead of "no" we get this a lot. For example, we might say, "Emmie, get dressed." And she'll very politely reply, "I not.)

You No Look at my bumm!
(This is always said while smiling...and usually while running around naked.)

And her most frequently used phrases.

I hunwy.
(This is often said when food is in front of her.  Unfortunately I'm annoyed most of the time I hear this one!)

Owen!
(No explanation needed :)

I watch a show?

2 comments:

Alene said...

Seh is a doll.

SD and EJ said...

She's so cute!