Tuesday, August 28, 2012

First Day of School 2012

The kids were up early and super excited for their first day of school...the were even ready early!  And here they are looking super cute.
Doing what they call their awkward sibling hug.  (Somehow I missed where they heard that one :)

 
 Everyone was happy until it was time to part ways.  Ains and Owen happily ran off to class....Emmie cried all morning.  It's hard being little!
At one point I even tried pretending to call the school to see if she could come. You know, try to put the blame on someone else.  Unfortunately I don't think that made her feel much better.

6 comments:

Kohl said...

Ha! Your last comment made me laugh. Ashlyn has been going nuts with the boys gone all day too. It is tough to be stuck with mom all day! :)

Alene said...

Cohen thinks he's going to pre-school with Ashlyn and is going to have the same reaction as Emmie.

EJ said...

They all look cute! Ash starts preschool next week and I'm sure Cohen will cry the whole two hours (as will Ash, probably).

Melanie said...

Such cute kids! Awkward sibling hug is from Gravity Falls on Disney Channel... My kids do it too and think it's hilarious.

KT said...

Cute pics. You should see my kids first day of school pics.....I've been told I may not post them. We'll see who wins that battle. They are just so awesomely funny/awkward/sad to not post!

Love the sibling hug!

shellydinger said...

I say it all the time, but you really have beautiful kids. Poor Emmie - I can perfectly picture you pretending to call the school.