Sunday, October 28, 2012

Ainsley's Recital

Ainsley has been taking piano for 2 months now. She has already moved out of her primer book and is doing great! She had her first recital this weekend. It was a casual recital and the kids got to dress up in their Halloween costumes. The recital was at my parents store so that was kind of cool too. My niece Bria started piano this year as well so these girls will get to perform together all year! And here are the two best pictures of the night. Seriously....these were the best.


On a bit of an unrelated note: John and I often say that our children are the worst behaved at any group gathering. this night proved no different. Emmie was a huge pain (I'll blame it on the fact that we had been running all day and had gone straight from the primary program practice to the recital, but still!) The moment when both Owen and Emmie tooted *loudly* was the moment I wanted to stand up and leave. Children are embarrassing.

3 comments:

EJ said...

She has to play a song for me next time I see her. :)

shellydinger said...

Your unrelated note is hilarious. I can relate so well. When I leave to feed Carson at church - James always ends up in the hallway with the other 3. Maybe we can blame the Dinger genes.

Alene said...

Now Shelly . . .