Sunday, October 28, 2012

Trunk or Treat 2012

I'll save my soapbox speech about Trunk or Treat for another day.  For today, here are our few pictures of this years event!
This classy picture of Owen is being included to forever remind us of the 30 minute fight he and John had about his pants.  It was a good one.
He's obviously still grumpy about it here, but it fits with the whole pirate thing so we'll go with it!
 
 Ains especially always wants me to dress up.  So I did this year.  It was actually kind of fun.
 

3 comments:

EJ said...

Your kids all look so cute and you look awesome! Where did you get that skirt? I want to be a witch now (although not this year because a pregnant witch is not so cute).

shellydinger said...

Aaah! Jessica I love that costume. You look awesome. For someone who loves Halloween as much as I do - I never get to dress up. Hurray Ainsley for insisting. (and she looks SO beautiful!)

Sheri said...

I love the pantless picture. That is definitely something that would happen in our house, along with the 30 minute fight to go with it. And you look awesome, love the costume!!!!