Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Owen's Music Program

The second graders were in charge of the musical presentation this year at their school.  Owen participated with what little enthusiasm he could muster.  His face below is just a sample of the excitement that he demonstrated that night!  Owen had a speaking part as well.  He did a very good job.  He even listened to our advice and spoke slowly and clearly! 
I would post a cute picture of his face...but I don't have one :)
I was also impressed that they had the audience and the kids sing Silent Night.  I haven't heard anything close to a religious song at school in a long time.  I thought it was wonderful.  (And also the kids new music teacher is a woman from the ward I grew up in 15 years ago.  Crazy!)

1 comment:

Sydney Okazaki said...

15 years ago…would I have known this person?