Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Noteworthy

Emmie has refused to put much effort to riding her bike or into putting her face in water.  And then one day that all changed.  Literally in the space of 24 hours.  One night she went out with John (again) to try to ride her bike.  Ains asked if she should get the camera and I told her not to bother.  But then to my surprise...Emmie was riding down the street!  All by herself!  She was a bike pro within a day or two.
And then the very next day Kortney persuaded her to put her face in the water. And to her surprise, when she did it she didn't die!  And then she realized that since she could put her head in the water she could jump off the side. And then all in an instant...my baby grew up.  And I wanted to cry a little bit.  But I was just too excited for her.

1 comment:

SD and EJ said...

Yay Emmie!! Those are HUGE accomplishments!