Friday, April 17, 2009

Ain't she cute!

We picked up Ainsley's glasses today....

She's been completely excited. Today while we were picking them up she said she was so excited she wanted to scream. She keeps asking me if she should take them off when she gets to school so that people know who she is.

She is just too funny about it. Moments ago she was pretending and said, in a very sad voice, "Hi Kylie. I got glasses. Sorry I didn't tell you." All the while her head hung looking at the ground. (Maybe it was just funny to me because I saw it and I'm her mother...but now the story is recorded for posterity.)

9 comments:

SD and EJ said...

She is so cute!!

Lisa-Marie said...

VERY cute in deed!

And that story IS cute. Not just cause your her mom. That Ainsley CRACKS me up. I'd love to get her and Sirri together some day.

Aimee said...

Glasses?? Wow! I got glasses when I finished 3rd grade.

She looks really cute in them! I hope my kids get Dwight's eyes.

shellydinger said...

Okay now she looks way to old to be little Ainsley! Super stylish (I especially love the flip flops)

Dinger said...

So stinkin' cute. I can't get over how mature she looks.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the club, sista!

Really cute! :)


**KT

Val said...

She looks so grown up! Absolutely adorable!

Karalenn Hippen said...

Jess! She looks adorable! I love her pose there too. She's so cute.

Dancing Queen said...

She looks so cute. Good luck keeping track of them! LOL