Monday, April 27, 2009

Something's Missing...

There is something missing from this couch...
Oh, ya...it's me!
I am definitely on the up swing! I'm still not back to my normal self, but I'm getting there! I'm only slightly nauseous sometimes. It's awesome! We've been able to get so much done.
I got the garden planted.
We dug out a new flower bed in our front yard.
(please ignore the dead plant on the right...that has yet to be dug out and replaced. And lots more flowers are coming soon!)
John and I were even able to go out on a date! Syd planned a sleepover with Ains (which I wish I had pictures of because I hear there was a pillow fight and some cool dancing to total rock songs) and so John and I took advantage of her and made her put Owen to bed before the sleepover began so that we could go out. We went to Tucanos!
(I highly recommend getting on their birthday list because you get a free meal the month of your birthday...then your meal doesn't cost a fortune!)
I love being up and doing things again. I finally have life in me and some energy...I've missed that!

9 comments:

shellydinger said...

I'm so glad that your are getting back to good. I really like the picture of you on the couch. Don't you wish that you had one of your mom like that? I do . . .maybe that's wierd. Anyway, enjoy the fresh air!

Sam and Bria said...

So congratulations. I just signed on to your blog and after reading through a couple of posts, realized that you are pregnant. So am I. Except I am not due until Nov. 20th. Isn't it awaful having morning sickness with two kids. I'm just finally over it, but I had forgotten how much time I spent laying on the ground with the last one. Oh well. :)

Sam and Bria said...

So congratulations. I just signed on to your blog and after reading through a couple of posts, realized that you are pregnant. So am I. Except I am not due until Nov. 20th. Isn't it awaful having morning sickness with two kids. I'm just finally over it, but I had forgotten how much time I spent laying on the ground with the last one. Oh well. :)

Kohl said...

Glad you are starting to feel better. It is amazing that during the 4th month you finally have some energy and can function again. Your yard looks great!

Alene said...

Even when you're miserable and don't feel good (your couch picture) you are still pretty.

Aimee said...

Yeah!! I do hate you though!! :) When I get pregnant, I am sick for about 16-20 weeks! YUCK! :(

We need to talk soon! I miss you!

Anonymous said...

Glad your feeling better Jess!

And the yard looks great!

And we totally love Tucanos free birthday meals too. Only time we ever go there.

**KT

Val said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better! Tucano's rocks! Did you sign your kids up for the birthday list? I love going with our kids because they eat free!

Ashlee said...

I am glad you are feeling so much better. It is a world of change. Since I've had my energy back I have been going, going, going with my spring cleaning and I've been taking advantage of it that I haven't sat down and blogged FOREVER. The yard looks great and I can't wait to get started on ours - if it will stop raining here.