Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Changes are coming

I watched part of Oprah today...and I've decided to copy my SIL and make my blog private because I do everything she does (j/k, we just watched the same show:).

This is very unfortunate.

But John always says our family motto is safety first.

So, just to be safe and make sure that there are no creeps following my blog I'll make the annoying change. I've always been careful about naming places and events, but I worry I need to take privacy to the next level.

If I already have your email address, you will be getting an invite. If not, LEAVE ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS!!!! I'll make the comments private so noone else will have your info. I know this is inconventient. I'm kind of bummed because I've loved reconnecting with people from the past who have found me randomly through my blog. So if you're one of those people...LEAVE ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS!!! I'll wait about a week before I make the change.

1 comment:

jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.