Sunday, January 24, 2010

I can't believe I forgot to post this!

A few weeks ago, at Emmie's 2 month check-up to be exact, the kids also got their flu shots. Where 2 funny things happened.

First----the nurse asked Ainsley if she would go first so that Owen would know what to expect and not be scared. Ains was a little hesitant but hopped up on the table anyways. The nurse told her to do her abc's while she got her poke. Ains was tough, and even though in pain, raced through the abc's and was near G in the time it took the nurse to get a needle in and out of her leg. After she was done she was fine. She hopped off the table and as Owen was about to take his turn she excitedly turned to Owen and said with a smile, "It totally hurts!!!!"

Second---After the shots I noticed that Owen had a little extra padding on his bum. Turns out it was because he was wearing 3 pairs of underwear! On days I don't give the kids a bath I just lay out a new pair of underwear for them to put on in the morning. Owen had been putting his on faithfully every morning...he'd just been forgetting to take the previous pair off!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for the laughs-- I needed some today!

EJ said...

Those are both hilarious stories, especially the underwear one. Those are some dang cute kids!

Kohl said...

So Funny! I needed a good laugh too! Thanks!

The Marshall Family said...

I love hearing Owen stories!