Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Interview with a 6 year old...


With my commentary of course!!!


What is your favorite color? Green
(I would have said purple...since that is what she always chooses.)

What is your favorite food? Sante Fe Chicken
( This is a chicken and rice crock pot dinner that is good...but nothing amazing. She chose this for her birthday dinner last year and I still can't figure out why she likes it so much. Based on what she eats the most of I would say that her favorite food is pizza or pancakes, but what do I know!? What is weird is that she chose Navajo tacos for dinner this year. Why she didn't choose her favorite is a mystery to me. I just laugh that on the one night a year she has complete control over dinner, she chooses such odd things. )

What is your favorite thing to do? Play with white baby
(She sleeps with white baby...but I can't remember the last time I saw her play with her. She mostly plays with her doll house and the wii.)

What do like most about yourself? I like that I'm cute and I'm nice.
(Very True!)

What is your favorite book? Princess stories
Who is your best friend? Kylie

What is your favorite thing to do at school? I like to make things...like my penguin book and my fish book.

What is your favorite song? All My Bags are Packed
(aka Leaving on a Jet Plane)

What is your favorite thing to wear? My green shirt that I got for Christmas
(Maybe this is why her favorite color is green.)

What is your favorite movie? Beauty and the Beast
(Yet she never watches it :)

TV show? Jonas Brothers
(I would have guessed Wizards of Waverly place, since that is what she watches the most of!)



Happy 6th Birthday Ains!!!

2 comments:

SD and EJ said...

Happy birthday Ains! I love that she loves Leaving on a Jet Plane. So cute. And she is definitely cute and nice. We love her!

Melanie said...

Happy birthday to Ainsley!!!