Monday, November 15, 2010

A little too much

6:15 Get up

6:30 Arrive at the gym and work out

7:30 Walk in the door to an overwhelmed husband
a boy with wet hair from a bath
and Ains complaining that her stomach hurts

7:40 Get John out the door.

7:45 Emmie wakes up crying.

7:50 I try to make Ains eat
thinking her stomach hurts because she didn't eat hardly anything yesterday

8:00 Ains starts puking

8:01 Kids that aren't puking are complaining that they're hungry.

8:10 Ains still puking

8:15 Feeding kids

8:20 Changing diaper

8:30 Make the phone calls
School, carpool, cancel volunteering, cancel babysitter

8:40 Toilet gets plugged

8:42 Bathroom floods

8:42-9:30 bathroom gets cleaned

9:30 Towels from flood get washed

9:40 Pee soaked sheets finally get removed from bed

9:50 Ains still puking

9:51 Kids not puking whine for food

9:55 Kids eating or puking

10:00 6 piles of laundry on the floor (and it wasn't supposed to be laundry day)

10:30 Ains finally stops puking

10:31 I go into recover mode.....shower, clean, wash, scrub, sanitize

12:00 I'm exhausted........

I'd take a nap but I'm babysitting in an hour and I still have 4 loads of laundry on my floor.

Boo.

2 comments:

The Marshall Family said...

Oh that's nothing :) Sorry you had such a bad time. Hopefully you guys can figure out what is going on with Ainsley.

Dancing Queen said...

Oh, Jess!!! What a day, umm . . . I mean morning! Maybe I should bookmark this one, and read it when I think I'm busy! Hope you can figure out Ains!