Friday, September 23, 2011

Millions of Peaches


Things have been a little crazy around here lately. The fall always seems to be super busy for some reason. We've been running all over to soccer, back to school activities, and I've been doing odds and ends for our wards primary program this Sunday, on top of all the regular work that always needs done!
And we've (maybe not so much we as I) been dealing with many, many peaches.
I had a friend who found a great deal on peaches and so I told her I wanted to do some canning with her this year. She bought a ton! It's all good though. We now have a ton of canned peaches, peach jam, and a little peach syrup. It got to the point where I wasn't sure what to do with all the peaches, so peach syrup it was! And we still have a few peaches left in the fridge. There will be lots of peach eating during the winter in this house!

No comments: