Friday, September 2, 2011

What's better than a king size bed?

Possibly nothing. After seeing a king size bed on sale for an amazing price at Costco my dream of owning a king size bed came true! It's been a long 10 years of sleeping on a terrible mattress, jamming knees and elbows into John every night, and waking up every morning with a sore back. Those days are long gone. I have slept amazingly since having it. I love it!

(I'm excited to get all of the bedding finished. I lucked out and found sheets, mattress pad, and a "alternative down" comforter at Ross. And then I found the cute quilt on clearance at Target. And soon it will have a cute bed skirt and pillows. If I was cool like my mother and sisters in law I would have made an awesome quilt, but alas, I'm not that cool. So Target and Ross it is :)

5 comments:

shellydinger said...

Ugh! I would never make a king size quilt (bought is definitely the way to go). Having a king size bed is my dream too!! So glad yours came true. It looks great!

EJ said...

Awesome. We almost bought a king size bed when we first got married, but it wouldn't have fit in the room in our tiny Provo apartment. The quilt is cute!

Alene said...

After not being able to tour over last night because Steve was hogging the bed, I'm VERY JEALOUS!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, looks great! I always feel like I'm lost and alone in a king. Ha ha. Glad you finally got one though! :)

kt

lisa said...

Your room looks amazing! I love the quilt on the end!! Sweet Dreams :)