Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Owen's Kindergarten Graduation

Well...he did it.  It was a long road, but Owen will officially be attending the first grade next year .  :)  We were a little worried when he brought home his third skunk note!  Owen is a great kid and had a fun kindergarten year.  Maybe even a little too much fun.  His teacher was Mrs. Patterson, her room was always full of excitement (this may or may not have something to do with the skunk notes, the jury is still out on that one.)

He did great at his performance.  I love his sly little grin.
Emmie and I thoroughly enjoyed the program as well, apparently.
 Owen getting his certificate from his teacher.
 The proud graduate and his family.

2 comments:

shellydinger said...

Congrats Owen! Jess, your hair is so long, I love it. And I also love Owen's upside down certificate in your family picture - it sort of fits in with the skunk note personality right?

EJ said...

Owen is one of my favorite people.