Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I'm Back!!!

A while ago I sat down to blog and my pictures wouldn't upload, apparently because I've used up all of my picture space....I didn't even know there was a limit!  So then I thought that would push me to finally get my blog turned into a book and clear up some space.  But it didn't.  I finally paid the fee and now can blog again.  You win blogger!  And while I have tons to catch up on, I'll start today with a few pictures from thanksgiving, which was great!
It included bacon covered turkey...mmmm bacon.  It was super greasy though.  Who would have thought bacon would make something greasy?! Owen was captivated.

We also had lots of pie.  I made the most delicious pie.  This is mostly a big deal because I am the world's worst pie maker. Seriously.  Yet my pies this year were delicious!  Way to go me!
We ended the night with some black friday shopping.  We killed black friday this year. Just Sayin.

4 comments:

SD and EJ said...

I had to pay for pictures too! Bacon covered turkey sounds delish. Good job on the pie. Pie is one thing I think I will never make.

Melanie said...

Mmmm... What kinds of pie did you make?

KT said...

Glad your back! I did the same as you . . . thought I'd print a book, never did, ended up just paying the dumb fee. From what I have heard I think they are making everyone pay for "free" blogging now. . .

Kohl said...

I had the same thing happen in the past month. Blogger must have changed their policies. I already have two blog books printed, so I just deleted my old blog posts. Glad you're back!